Brainwave therapy is intended for adults and not recommended for babies or children under 18, as their brains are still developing. If brainwave therapy is used for a child, it should only be under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the free videos on YouTube and the paid videos on your website?
- English is not my native language. Will the subliminal programs still be effective?
- Do you have subliminal recordings that can change my eye color/ height/ nose/appearance?
- I cry when I listen to some of the subliminal messages. Is this normal?
- Can I buy your subliminal products in physical CD form?
- Can children listen to Vortex-Success?