Subliminal messages can trigger painful memories and raise them to your attention, especially if you listen to programs related to healing trauma. Crying and/or feeling sad while using subliminal programs is completely normal. It’s your body’s way of releasing emotional tension that has been building up within you. However, if it makes you feel uncomfortable, please stop using it right away. Return to the program another time and see how it makes you feel.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the free videos on YouTube and the paid videos on your website?
- English is not my native language. Will the subliminal programs still be effective?
- Do you have subliminal recordings that can change my eye color/ height/ nose/appearance?
- I cry when I listen to some of the subliminal messages. Is this normal?
- Can I buy your subliminal products in physical CD form?
- Can children listen to Vortex-Success?